Injection Moulding in Sydney
Gulf specialises in engineered plastic components for critical applications that demand tight tolerances, reliable quality control, and long term production repeatability. We offer an extensive range of products across the automotive, industrial, agriculture, tapware, and general potable and non-potable water industries.Enquire Now EXPLORE
We offer an extensive range of products across the automotive, industrial, agriculture, tapware, and general potable and non-potable water industries.
Plastic injection moulding in Sydney has many benefits for numerous companies in various industries. Principally, these are the ability to manufacture parts quickly and in high volumes, and to do this with the consistency of features and the same high quality. At the other end of the scale, it’s feasible to produce very low volumes of highly technical products, often in the form of prototypes. Read more
Injection Moulding in Sydney
We can help you do any and all of this because we have extensive industry experience and knowledge coupled with machines of various sizes and capabilities. We also have the design skills as well as the desire to tackle all sorts of Sydney custom injection moulding challenges.
Automated Plastic Mould Processing and the Best Materials for Sydney
For both prototyping and on-demand manufacturing, injection molding in Sydney is the perfect way to get this done quickly and reliably. Gulf Rubber Australia’s process makes the best use of manufacturing automation combined with the technical skills of our workforce to produce custom plastic moulding in Sydney.
We’ll work closely with you to develop the products or parts that you need, using the appropriate equipment and the best material for the job, which can include:
- ABS, a thermoplastic that is lightweight yet difficult to damage and can withstand high temperatures but can be scratched easily. It’s widely used for pipes, automotive rubber manufacturing body parts and keyboards.
- Polypropylene is one of the widest used Australian injection moulding materials due to its high impact strength, good moisture resistance and not mixing chemicals with food, so it’s widely used for food storage and packaging.
- Polyethylene is available in high density (HDPE) and low density (LDPE) versions. Both are affordable but have poor weathering and are highly inflammable and not biodegradable. HDPE is stiff with high strength and is used to make bottles, bins, flower pots and toys. LDPE is softer and more flexible, resistant to chemicals and moisture, is food grade and is commonly used for playground slides as well as plastic bags and wraps.
- Nylon is a versatile material that is long-lasting, elastic and has good abrasion resistance but melts easily and absorbs water. It is used in apparel manufacture and for electrical insulators.
- Polycarbonate is very strong and is often used in bullet-proof glass, safety helmets and for CDs, although it can be scratched and will discolour with prolonged exposure to UV light.
Other materials include Polyoxymethylene, a tough material used in automotive parts, Acrylic that is sometimes used as an alternative to glass and TPU that’s used for mobile phone cases.
Working Together for the Best Sydney Custom Injection Moulding Results
We’ll always use the most suitable material and method of manufacture for whatever we make for you. And we’ll combine this with working closely with you, using our design skills and our willingness to do whatever’s necessary to achieve the desired result.
We’ve been designing and manufacturing rubber such as large o-ring mouldings and rubber gaskets and plastic parts for many years now and we have the knowledge and experience to do this successfully every time. So, whether you want a single prototype or a long production run, get in touch and let us know what you want to do. We fully believe in a partnership approach, so we’ll work closely with you every step of the way to ensure we achieve exactly what you need. Read Less
Benefits of Gulf Rubber's Injection Moulding Services in Sydney
Customised design offering
It’s our goal to ensure you never experience production downtime, expensive repairs, or frustrating warranty claims. That’s why all Gulf factories around the world, and all third-party factories that supply to Gulf, meet the quality standards required for ISO 9001 or IATF 16949.
Our products are manufactured to precise specifications with tight tolerances. When you partner with Gulf, you can have complete peace of mind knowing you will always receive the highest quality components.
Custom Design Capability
At Gulf, we thrive on the opportunity to innovate. If you need a custom product or solution, then our trusted engineers, chemists, and technologists will work tirelessly to deliver above and beyond your expectations. Whatever your specifications or requirements, you can rest easy knowing that you’ve got the strategic partner who can solve the problem.
Searching for the right partner to solve your problem?
Book a consultation with our engineering team
Since 1980, Gulf Rubber’s specialised rubber and plastic engineers have designed bespoke, technical solutions for our partners across the globe. If you have a problem you can’t solve, a concept you can’t pinpoint, or a fragmented process you wish to simplify, we can help.
We’ll get to know your product and application, design a new solution, and use our experience to improve your business outcomes.